It also describes your options for using, accessing and correcting your personal information.
With a view to respecting the privacy of its Users, Host Families in Paris undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of personal information within the https://www.hostfamiliesinparis.com spaces are carried out in accordance with the French law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, known as the "Information Technology and Freedoms" law.
In the context of the proper functioning of the platform, we collect the following personal information:
- Contact information, such as last name, first name, email address, phone number, position, skills, passions.
- Information about your organization, such as organization name, legal form, phone number, address, SIREN number, VAT number.
- Unique identifiers, such as email address, password, unique social network identifier
We may also collect other specific information as part of our billing process, such as first and last name, email address, and mailing address. When we do so, we only use this information for the specific purpose for which it was provided to us. If you believe that personal information about you has been provided to us in this manner by someone else and you would like to have it removed from our database, please contact us as described below.
USE OF DATA
The above personal information is used for the following purposes:
- authentication on the platform
- contact (to provide support if needed)
- service improvement
This data may not be used for any other purpose than those mentioned above, and the reasons for collecting personal data may not change after collection.
When you register on www.hostfamiliesinparis.com, the company "Host Families in Paris" whose head office is located at 33, rue des Tournelles, 75003 Paris, is responsible for processing the data collected. The data may be used, with the tacit agreement of the user, to request participation in market research, computer graphics or commercial assistance.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF DATA
We do not share your data with third parties.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain high standards of security to protect the data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.
The servers used by Host Families in Paris are hosted by ovh, on the Gravelines site:
- 2 rue Kellermann - BP 80157
59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1
If you request, Host Families in Paris will inform you if we hold any of your personal information. You will then be able to access, correct or request the deletion of your personal data by logging in or by contacting us at the address below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time while we perform certain verifications. In certain circumstances, notably legal or to continue
- To ensure a certain quality of service, we may retain data.
"Host Families in Paris" recognizes your right to access your personal data. "Host Families in Paris" has no direct relationship with users whose personal data is managed by the site. A user wishing to access, correct, modify or delete personal data must make a request to our Data Protection Officer (see contact information below). In the case of a request for deletion, we will respond within a reasonable period of time while we perform certain verifications. In certain circumstances, notably legal or to continue to ensure a certain quality of service, we may retain data.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
When you visit the application www.hostfamiliesinparis.com you automatically receive cookies. These allow us to improve the navigation of our users by collecting statistical data and analyzing their behavior.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
BLOCK AND DELETE COOKIES
We use them to remember the information in the forms you fill out on our site or your search criteria, so you don't have to re-enter them. We also use them to optimize your navigation on our site and to give you the information you are looking for as quickly as possible. Our cookies are :
- PHPSESSID: allows you to record your session variables.
- manager-OAuth : allows to register your session variables.
Our cookies used by third parties are :
- _ga : a cookie used by Google Analytics.
- _get : a cookie used by Google Analytics.
- _gid : a cookie used by Google Analytics.
General Data Protection Regulation
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016:
SECURITY BY DEFAULT AND BY DESIGN
The servers used by "Host Families in Paris" are hosted in the OVH data center, 2, rue Kellermann - BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX
. These services provide multiple levels of replication and security to ensure maximum availability as well as a strong guarantee of data protection
- Redundant servers for the API and the web interface.
- Secure protocols (SSL / TLS) through the API, the web interface as well as all communication with third party systems.
- All passwords are encrypted on the servers and databases.
- The operating systems used on the servers are regularly updated with the latest security updates.
- External monitoring of the service is implemented via dedicated tools.
DATA COMMUNICATION, SECURITY AND RETENTION
EMPLOYEE ACCESS POLICY
BACKUPS AND REDUNDANCY
All the third party services we use as well as our servers provide data backup and redundancy services to avoid any loss due to software, network or hardware failure.
We also perform daily backups of the entire database.